Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 10:30:08 am

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Ubuntu 10.10 Problems  (Read 12700 times)
themixturemedia
little robot

« on: October 27, 2010, 02:50:54 am »

Hey there first I would like to say OMG what a game this looks so freakin great :-). The next thing is that I am running Ubuntu 10.10 and I can run the flash demo no issues. When I try to run the downloaded demo first it is not full screen there is a boarder around it. Next on the first level when I try to get the doll the mouse moves on it on and I have to xkill the game. I can not do anything else with it. Also when I make the robot higher the mouse wants to go all the way to the top. I really badly want to play this game this looks like maybe the best game to come for Linux.
themixturemedia
little robot

« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2010, 02:57:02 am »

So I fixed the issue with going to windowed mode but this sucks why is this and why can you guys not fix this issue. Also how about a .deb and put this game in the game menu.
themixturemedia
little robot

« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2010, 10:03:45 pm »

Hey there I was wondering if anyone was going to respond to my issue??
themixturemedia
little robot

« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2010, 01:48:05 pm »

Hey there guys I just bought the game and have been playing (dammmm its hard Grin). So I notice full screen (still using linux) is not full screen there is a boarder around it about 3 inches all round. That sucks but at least my issue is gone in full screen. It would still be nice for a .deb install. I notice there is alot of views and would like to know if someone that runs the game is going to get back to my questions?
gfontana
little rusty robot

« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2010, 11:34:40 pm »

I've got the same issues with mouse control in fullscreen mode (Ubuntu 10). Can you help us???
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: