Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 09:50:35 pm

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bug in Game Room [nothing happens when using the bicycle-like charger] SOLVED  (Read 16936 times)
Italianpride5592
little robot

« on: June 15, 2011, 10:44:57 pm »

I was playing through the game and didn't encounter any bugs until recently. When I enter the game room with the three different arcade games and attempt to power them using the bicycle-like charger, nothing happens. I mount the bicycle and click where the curser changes to a "spin" symbol but there is no animation and nothing changes. I exited the room and re-entered and nothing changed. I quit the game and re-loaded it and nothing changed. What should I do in order to continue on with the game?
« Last Edit: June 08, 2012, 08:42:12 am by Alex » Logged
Alex
Global Moderator
mayor robot

« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2011, 10:51:09 pm »

Quote from: Italianpride5592

...I mount the bicycle and click where the curser changes to a "spin" symbol but there is no animation and nothing changes.

YOU are the one that's supposed to pedal the machine.  When you see the "spin" symbol try moving your mouse around    Grin

( just thought of something will help... watch the "Machinarium for iPAD2" video on the Amanita Design blog to see the pedal machine in action )   Wink

« Last Edit: December 17, 2011, 08:03:02 am by Alex » Logged
JG
little robot

« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2011, 03:36:33 pm »

Hi
I tried this and nothing happens. Makes the audio sounds but legs of robot and meter on genie doesn't move
Bummer...really like the game
Alex
Global Moderator
mayor robot

« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2011, 08:37:45 pm »

Quote from: JG

Makes the audio sounds but legs of robot and meter on genie doesn't move

It would help us help you if you told us what version of the game you're playing (Windows, MAC, Linux, or iPAD2).

Also, what do you mean by "makes the audio sounds"?  Do mean the kind of sound a bicycle makes when the gears are spinning (like at 0:34 into the "Machinarium for iPAD2" video)?

« Last Edit: December 18, 2011, 04:12:10 am by Alex » Logged
JG
little robot

« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2011, 04:05:57 pm »

Yea..figured it out. I had to connect a mouse(using a track pad) and click it while spinning the legs of the robot  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: