Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 05:53:21 pm

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I'm so confused...!  (Read 13287 times)
Mnhscheel
little robot

« on: September 16, 2011, 07:44:20 am »

I bought this game bc it looked like it would rock, and it's causing me huge frustrations.... Here's the problem that I need help fixing: I get to the second game and try to climb the light pole to get the lightbulb up top. I climb up two steps, pull the first step out and place it in the next highest rung, and then I'm FROZEN. Can't move anywhere, the screen responds to nothing. I've tried turning my iPad off, and reinstalling the app and those solutions don't work. What is my next step???
Alex
Global Moderator
mayor robot

« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2011, 08:19:01 am »

Are you playing on an iPAD2 ?  (the game won't run on a first gen iPAD)

Mnhscheel
little robot

« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2011, 04:05:28 am »

Yes, I'm playing on an iPad2.
Alex
Global Moderator
mayor robot

« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2011, 05:14:06 am »

Are you running several other applications at the same time you are trying to play Machinarium?

Because, if you are, you... are... not... go... ing... to... get... any... wh... e... r...e   Wink

This game is a memory HOG!

So whats up?  Are you playing the game all by its' lonesome or are you also streaming/uploading/tweeting/fweeping/shmeeping/etcetra-ing all at the same time?

Mnhscheel
little robot

« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2011, 06:28:55 am »

Noooooooo....not tweeting n all that while trying to play! I'll try closing all the other apps tho. Didn't realize it was an energy hog....
Mnhscheel
little robot

« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2011, 06:35:46 am »

Tried it again with nothing else running. No luck. Ahhhhhhhh!! Angry
Alex
Global Moderator
mayor robot

« Reply #6 on: September 19, 2011, 10:55:26 am »

Quote from: Mnhscheel

I climb up two steps, pull the first step out and place it in the next highest rung, and then I'm FROZEN. Can't move anywhere, the screen responds to nothing.

If you're still having this problem then please write to SUPPORT @: http://amanita-design.net/about.html and describe for them what's happening.  Thanks!

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: