Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 03:59:53 pm

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: iPad retina [no soundtrack]  (Read 12528 times)
Oneillsite
little rusty robot

« on: April 03, 2012, 11:22:51 pm »

Hi, i purchase machinarium to play on my iPad retina -

I have no soundtrack !!.

Help
Alex
Global Moderator
mayor robot

« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2012, 01:28:10 am »

Hi Oneillsite,
As you can see, I moved your question here to the iPAD section.

Have a look through the Machinarium for iPad2 Issues topic and see if anything mentioned there helps you.  If nothing you find there brings your soundtrack back to life, visit the About page where you will find a way to contact the devs directly with your problem.

We'd appreciate if you'd write back when you find a solution to your problem.
Good luck

Update:

I finally got your question straight in my head!

You were asking why the game did not come with the soundtrack - NOT that the sound was not playing on your iPAD.

The answer is simple:  the soundtrack doesn't come with the iPAD version.  If you want the soundtrack, buy it separately from Floex's website.

« Last Edit: April 17, 2012, 04:25:29 pm by Alex » Logged
kathrynfw
little robot

« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2012, 04:44:12 pm »

I had sound when I began- perhaps only in the opening scene? Because I steal precious moments to play at night, I muted it. Now in the last scene, where I had to know the sound, to know the code for the tower, I can't get sound at all. It seems that at least the sounds that are crucial for the game should be playable.
It is moot, though, because I had to look up the sequence since I couldn't hear it and it isn't working anyway. I am stuck.
Alex
Global Moderator
mayor robot

« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2012, 07:39:11 pm »

@kathrynfw, we never heard back from Oneillsite whether the problem they were having was "no-sound" or "no-soundtrack mp3s".  But now that you've added your voice I think there might really be a "no-sound" issue with the iPad3.

The developers at Amanita Design may~ or may~not know about this.  Please use the contact form you'll find at the About link (up at the top of the forum page) to let them know how the game's doing on your Pad3.  Thanks!

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: