Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 11:01:52 am

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Specific .sol file request  (Read 23006 times)
xochie
little robot

« on: January 19, 2014, 08:00:18 am »

I'm unable to progress right now because as soon as I click to ride the bicycle in the arcade, my game lags and it's impossible to ride it, let alone all the way to the red bars. Hardware acceleration is disabled and I've tried windowed mode, but it's still not working. I have no idea why because everything else runs smoothly. But this old PC that I'm playing it on has trouble with some higher quality Kongregate flash games as well, so it may be that haha. So if anyone could give me this specific file, I would love you forever Cheesy

The save file I'm looking for:
I've just given the sunflower oil to the wheelchair robot, so I have that white strip thing he dropped in my inventory right now, and that's it.
I need a file where the the arcade machines have been activated but nothing's been played, so I can completely skip the bike ride section.
If that's not possible, then a save of the game after the 3 arcade games have been completed and the coins received (I've basically worked out that's what I'm trying to do lol) but nothing else has been done. So coins + white strip in inventory.

EDIT: checked walkthrough, apparently only 2 machines work, so go with that lol
« Last Edit: January 19, 2014, 08:03:13 am by xochie » Logged
Lamkin
Global Moderator

« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2014, 01:18:02 pm »

I need a file where the the arcade machines have been activated but nothing's been played, so I can completely skip the bike ride section.
Done. Saved right after activating the two machines...nothing has been played. The white strip is in the inventory.
http://cl.ly/TRb1
xochie
little robot

« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2014, 11:02:15 pm »

THANK YOU SO MUCH!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: