Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 10:02:00 am

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Part 2: the keys. I have 4/5 keys. Can't get the last one. [SOLVED]  (Read 26755 times)
Aha
little robot

« on: May 06, 2014, 01:05:10 am »

Apparently there is an event with the little one eyed black creatures where one starts to call and others come? I've tried everything I can think of and I can't get it to happen. Not sure if that is where my last key could be...
« Last Edit: May 07, 2014, 06:05:16 am by Lamkin » Logged
Lamkin
Global Moderator

« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2014, 01:43:41 am »

Try tapping one of the creatures and holding your finger down for a while.
Aha
little robot

« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2014, 05:12:56 am »

Thanks!
Kencho
little rusty robot

« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2014, 02:50:15 pm »

Besides this practically ruining the game for me, the fix does not work.  I have seven one-eyed beasties, have gotten them all howling at once, individually, and in various combinations.  To no avail.  Four keys is all I get.

This is an illogical, unintuitive, game spoiling puzzle, even if it worked correctly.  For someone determined to solve all the wonderful puzzles, this one, frankly, stinks to high heaven.  Having it not work causes me to lose faith in the developers who have succeeded in wasting more of my time than I care to mention.  Boo! Angry
And boo again.
Lamkin
Global Moderator

« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2014, 10:11:28 pm »

The only way to get the key is to have them all, as you say, howling at once...and by themselves, too, with no finger-pushing from you...and nope, no combinations or special sequence is needed. But you've tried that, of course. What I've noticed about this puzzle that's a little frustrating is that it's very difficult to see when a creature is howling on its own because my finger is directly over the creature, thereby blocking my view of it. It takes a few seconds to get one howling, though, so I just go by that...lifting my finger up for a second to see if it's howling on its own. But the thing is that eventually a howling creature will stop howling...unless you have all seven going at one time. So my guess, Kencho, is that at least one creature has stopped howling before you've gotten to the other six.

Or...it is truly bugged for you, in which case I would encourage you to redownload and reinstall the game to see if that clears up the issue.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2018, 01:36:46 pm by Lamkin » Logged
Sharo
little rusty robot

« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2014, 06:09:14 pm »

I have that same problem on my IPAD! I love the game, but I've been working/trying to get them all to sing at one time, and at one, mere moment they were!!! Kiss NO BIG BIRD CAME. It is so frustrating, because I can't move onward.. I WANT to. I've written the company, no replies. I've tried downloading it several different times and to no avail. If you or anyone reading this can HELP try another option, please do. I've even talked to ITUNES & they can't help but return money, but I WANT to play the game.  :-\ty
« Last Edit: November 10, 2014, 06:11:30 pm by Sharo » Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: