Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 10:36:35 am

Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  
Author Topic: Fed all the blue crystals, now I'm stuck  (Read 79901 times)
Lamkin
Global Moderator

« Reply #30 on: September 02, 2014, 12:29:34 am »

It did happen on my iPad too.

Ah. Maybe that happened when Amanita updated the version to 2.0? Details were in this October 17, 2013 Facebook post (as well as listed under Updates on the App Store):
https://www.facebook.com/Amanita.Design/photos/a.10150348734324118.353592.324637879117/10151792488459118/

"! Please note that your old saves from 1.X version will not work, but you can use the 'Lost Save' functionality within the game to partially recover your position (there are 6 pre-saved positions from various parts of the game)."
« Last Edit: April 15, 2018, 08:58:07 pm by Lamkin » Logged
NancySaich
little rusty robot

« Reply #31 on: March 01, 2016, 11:35:21 pm »

I bought this game for iPad this year (2016). Why do I have the same problem with the blue flowers and not being able to get the star ring as was identified in 2014. Surely this problem should have been fixed long ago.??
I saw someone suggested I could go back to a previous save but I do not know how I could do that. Any ideas? It's a shame as I was really enjoying the game.
Lamkin
Global Moderator

« Reply #32 on: March 02, 2016, 01:34:31 am »

I'm not sure why that would be happening, Nancy. :/
How to go back to a previous save is described on the first page of this topic: http://forum.amanita-design.net/index.php?topic=4734.msg14114#msg14114

As is mentioned in that post, you'll want to click on Part 8 (parts 1 through 8 will be listed in order from left to right). That will take you to the beginning of this part with the blue crystals. Hopefully it will work this time. But if it doesn't work, I would suggest that you delete the game, then redownload it and reinstall it...to see if that might solve the issue.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2016, 12:25:46 am by Lamkin » Logged
ashi
little robot

« Reply #33 on: November 29, 2016, 09:34:43 am »

Has anyone been able to solve this problem? I'm stuck on Part 8 after feeding all the blue crystals to the eye monster. I can't retrieve the star disc. I've been through this part of the game twice and still getting stuck at the end.... Sad.

I haven't deleted and redownloaded the app as yet cos I wanted to know if that worked for anyone before attempting to start the game from scratch.

I've also lodged my complaint through the web portal but haven't gotten a reply yet - hoping they will address my problem soon cos otherwise I'll want a refund on this!
Alex
Global Moderator
mayor robot

« Reply #34 on: November 29, 2016, 07:40:48 pm »

Quote from: ashi
I haven't deleted and redownloaded the app as yet cos I wanted to know if that worked for anyone before attempting to start the game from scratch.

Sorry ashi, but we can't force people to post follow ups; either the delete/re-install method works or it doesn't and folks quit in frustration. We seldom find out which it was…  
(correction: someone in this very thread tried delete/re-install and then successfully finished the game)

Either way, deleting your current installation and re-downloading a clean copy of the game is the best and only advice we can give you.

I've also lodged my complaint through the web portal but haven't gotten a reply yet - hoping they will address my problem soon cos otherwise I'll want a refund on this!

If once you've tried re-downloading you find that you're still stuck at the same spot THEN you can send your complaint here.  
A refund you'll have to manage through the iTunes site.

Please be so kind as to post a follow up to let others know how you eventually resolve your problem.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2016, 06:44:31 pm by Alex » Logged
Weezimp
little rusty robot

« Reply #35 on: December 30, 2017, 05:08:42 am »

Hit this problem too. Reading here, it sounds as if it is pervasive. Maybe it’s time to put in a fix, e.g. tapping on the star disk when all 8 eyes are active forces the acquisition. That would be nice.
Philou
little rusty robot

« Reply #36 on: February 01, 2018, 11:33:30 am »

I have the same problem. i purchased this game in winter 2017. Any new solutions on how to release the star ring??
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  

Jump to: