Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 06:53:47 pm

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Unique fighting game, you won’t miss it.  (Read 7796 times)
shellyyu
little robot

« on: September 03, 2014, 07:40:51 am »

Last Guardians is completely an action game, which you can enjoy the exciting fighting and combat skills. You play as an adventurer, seek to conquest with others in the mysterious and adventurous land. The game is fantastic, graphic is 3D and amazing, sound effect is excellence, combat skills is extremely good. You can enjoy the exiting fighting battles, experience the different mysterious adventure, feel unique visual effect. This is the combat game which is the blending of the conquest and exploration.

Come on, everybody! If you are interested in our games, join us! We are waiting for the coming of the warriors!

You can download at: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=cn.matrixgame.thesaints2RU
Media link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HzsbHILc8sI
RobotJosefo
captain robot

Instagram: @urbe.x

« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2014, 12:19:10 am »

And is the title supposed to be "Last Guardisans" I wonder? Is that a type of warrior  Huh
SleepyUser
black cap brotherhood member

« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2014, 10:29:53 pm »

Was going to ask if the game is aviable for android.(and then I noticed the link Cheesy)

So, I downloaded the game. And during the download I was looking at the game's pics in the google play store.
At first I was like "I don't know what to expect..." but then I opened the game and started playing....I love it!! Grin
The graphics are awesome and cute! (Especially those lil humans standing here and there.)

I strongly recommend it to strategy game fans! Shocked
shellyyu
little robot

« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2014, 03:27:39 am »

Yes, the name of this game is Last Guardians! Hope u will like it!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: