Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 09:58:35 pm

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Can't save! I give up!  (Read 13743 times)
sonjohn
little robot

« on: December 03, 2009, 10:07:58 pm »

I am so disappointed in this game for the reason that I can't save the game. I have played this it over and over trying to save and play more but no good. I have tried the settings that this company has suggested as I do have all three of the problem applications and add -ons but it still does not work. (maybe, because I also have other cleaners)

The other cleaners I have (Privacy Eraser and Tracks Eraser) do not seem to have settings or references to exclude blocking problems that I can see. I'm not going to stop using the cleaners. It takes me a while to get through games.

So, this game is wasted for me and I do like it. The art is very good and the game is down right fun (except 5 in a row -  couldn't get beyond that point)

I got this as a gift. Too bad.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2009, 10:10:11 pm by sonjohn » Logged
sonjohn
little robot

« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2009, 10:16:58 pm »

One more post. In CClean you say to go to options and exclude the main program folder - well I tried and it looks like this in Cclean exclude box >>>>

C:\Program Files\Machinarium\*.*

and

C:\Program Files\Machinarium\machinarium.exe

Your directions are a bit confusing. I didn't see the address you gave as an example.
ABoretz
god of all robots

« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2009, 10:50:33 pm »

Read through the thread called Where are my savegames.

sonjohn
little robot

« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2009, 04:20:48 am »

To deep for me ABoretz, but thanks. (batch files?) I put a lot of my time into graphic programs, don't know if I want to learn this saving process just to play this game.

Sounds like this is the nature of designing something in flash. If this was preventible by the makers they should have done a better job. If a protective patch of some sort would fix this, I would suggest the makers make it.

I'd be willing to bet many people are having problems. Bitch
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: